Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Piggy Nest


 A few weeks ago, I got home from work and found this mess...
The dining room chairs were all knocked over...

Our new chicks had nearly been knocked to the floor...

 My box of gift bags had been gotten into and many bags ripped apart...
 The heat lamp for the chicks had been dragged to the fireplace...
Paper towel rolls had been pulled from our pantry...


All so this beautiful nest could be made!

And I was led to believe that this was the culprit.

Wilson wouldn't take the blame, although he was discovered laying in the middle of that big nest. I think he was upset that he didn't have a fire that day. No one was home to keep him warm. Della was confined to the bathroom, so Wilson pulled our cloth pig off the table and left him to take the blame. SILLY PIG!

Ah, life with pigs!

P.S. This is a rare occurrence. Every once in awhile Wilson gets in the mood to build a really big nest. One day I was home with him and he was trying to build one upstairs in our bedroom. He had pulled down a curtain (which weren't mounted well) and was dragging dirty laundry from the bathroom. I yelled at him and he argued with me about it. He kind of growled and barked at me. And then he was mad at me when I came back to check on him an hour later. He's really got a funny little personality!

No comments:

Post a Comment